DOG LADDERS FOR POOLS
WAG Boarding Steps™ by WaterDog Adventure Gear are dog pool ladders that allow you to include your dog in your backyard pool fun. Water-loving dogs shouldn’t have to be locked up while the rest of the family swims because there is no easy way for them to get back onto the deck. With our dog pool ladders, your pet gets to join in on the fun!
WAG Boarding Steps have a capacity of 130 pounds and are designed for dog use only. Our products are sturdy and stable. With a minimal amount of training, your pet will soon be able to enjoy jumping into the water and safely returning to your deck, making the time you spend with your pet more enjoyable for you as well. Get one of the WaterDog Adventure Gear dog pool ladders to see how it can provide more WAG for you and your dog.
We offer two models of dog ladders for pools:
- The PM-6 is designed to mount to a deck adjacent to the pool. It cantilevers into the water and does not touch the inside of the pool. This model is ideal for in-ground pools or above-ground pools where the deck extends over the pool lip.
- The XPM-6 is designed to mount to a deck that sits up to 8″ back from the pool. It cantilevers into the water and does not touch the inside of the pool. This model is ideal for above-ground pools where the deck sits adjacent to the non-load bearing pool lip or in-ground pools that are surrounded by decorative tile or coping.
- Both models are a 6-step design that provide for 24″ of rise from the bottom step to the deck. (A two-step extension is available to increase the rise to 32”.)
- Both models utilize two pivot mounts that are bolted to the deck allowing the step assembly to pivot up out of the water. The step assembly can also be easily removed from the pivot mounts.
- Dog-friendly with flat 4” deep steps with integral toe plate, 45 degree angle, 4” step height
- “Space-frame” design with high open areas in all three directions to minimize the effects of water currents
- Non-corrosive materials (engineered plastics, anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel hardware)
Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick shipment
- Toll-free customer support phone line
- Replacement parts available
Easy To Use
- Minimal assembly
- Can be deployed and stored without tools
- No more having to be there to lift your wet dog out of the water