DOG LADDERS FOR PONTOON BOATS
WAG Boarding Steps™ are ideal dog ladders for pontoon boats! Our specially engineered dog ladders can clip onto the existing swim ladder on your pontoon or mount onto your pontoon deck.
Unlike other dog ramps or platforms, our dog ladders for pontoon boats provide a pet-friendly, stable and easy-to-use method of getting from the water onto the boat. The set-and-forget design allows your dog to come and go as they wish without you needing to lift them out of the water.
Our products are sturdy and stable, and with a minimal amount of training your pet will soon be able to enjoy entering the water and safely returning to the boat without human intervention, making the time you spend with your pet more enjoyable for you as well. No more lifting your wet dog into the boat or readjusting products that move or slip during use.
Get one of the WaterDog Adventure Gear dog ladders for pontoon boats to see how it can provide more WAG for you and your dog!
- Dog-friendly with flat 4” deep steps with integral toe plate, 45 degree angle, 4” step height
- “Space-frame” design with high open areas in all three directions to minimize the effects of water currents
- Non-corrosive materials (engineered plastics, anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel hardware)
Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick shipment
- Toll-free customer support phone line
- Replacement parts available
Easy To Use
- Minimal assembly
- Can be deployed and stored without tools
- No more having to be there to lift your wet dog out of the water
We offer two models of dog ladders for pontoon boats:
The patented SLM-12 is designed to quickly and securely mount to the boat’s swim ladder and can be installed and removed while on the boat or in the water. It can also be easily detached and float next to the boat when humans need to use the swim ladder. U.S. Patent No. 8,596,212
The patented HSM-10 is designed to mount to the horizontal surface (deck) of a pontoon boat and rest against the pontoon using two adjustable legs. It can be mounted at a side gate or rear platform above the pontoon. The unit attaches to the deck using male knobs that are threaded into flush-mount inserts installed in the deck (included). U.S. Patent No. 9,815,529