DOG LADDERS FOR HUNTING BOATS
WAG Boarding Steps™ are dog ladders for duck boats and blinds specifically for the waterfowler that needs a better way of getting their hunting companion into their duck boat blind after a retrieve. Our dog ladders for duck boats and blinds are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Unlike other products that are heavy and cumbersome, our dog ladders for duck boats are lightweight and easy to carry. No more setting your gun down to wrestle your dog back into the boat or blind. Our H-Series models are available in oak moss green or marsh grass tan with black anodized aluminum struts and black oxide treated stainless steel fasteners.
Get one of the WaterDog Adventure Gear dog ladders for hunting boats to see how it can provide more WAG for you and your dog!
- Dog-friendly with flat 4” deep steps with integral toe plate, 45 degree angle, 4” step height
- “Space-frame” design with high open areas in all three directions to minimize the effects of water currents
- Non-corrosive materials (engineered plastics, anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel hardware)
Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick shipment
- Toll-free customer support phone line
- Replacement parts available
Easy To Use
- Minimal assembly
- Can be deployed and stored without tools
- No more having to be there to lift your wet dog out of the water
We offer two models of dog ladders for hunting boats:
The patented LM-6H is designed to mount over the gunwale or transom lip of V-hull and jon boats. The design incorporates reversible, modifiable hooks and has independently adjustable struts to accommodate different hull designs and shapes (angle/curvature). Perhaps most importantly, if you drop them in the water or they fall out of the boat, they float due to strategic placement of closed-cell polyethylene foam. They feature a collapsible design for transport and storage (approximately 42″ L x 18″ W x 5″ D) and weigh approximately 8 pounds. U.S. Patent No. 9,815,529
The PM-6H is designed to mount to a platform and cantilevers into the water. Two pivot mounts are bolted to the platform, allowing the step assembly to pivot up out of the water and be easily removed.