DOG LADDERS FOR FIBERGLASS BOATS
WAG Boarding Steps™ are a line of dog ladders for fiberglass boats that are designed specifically for recreational boaters.
Unlike other dog boat ladders, ramps or platforms, WAG Boarding Steps provide a pet-friendly, stable and easy-to-use method for your dog to get from the water onto the boat. The set-and-forget design allows your dog to come and go as they wish without you needing to lift them out of the water
Our products are sturdy and stable, and with a minimal amount of training your pet will soon be able to enjoy entering the water and safely returning to the boat without human intervention, making the time you spend with your pet more enjoyable for you as well. No more lifting your wet dog into the boat or readjusting products that move or slip during use.
Get one of the WaterDog Adventure Gear dog ladders for fiberglass boats to see how it can provide more WAG for you and your dog!
- Dog-friendly with flat 4” deep steps with integral toe plate, 45 degree angle, 4” step height
- “Space-frame” design with high open areas in all three directions to minimize the effects of water currents
- Non-corrosive materials (engineered plastics, anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel hardware)
Made in the U.S.A.
- Quick shipment
- Toll-free customer support phone line
- Replacement parts available
Easy To Use
- Minimal assembly
- Can be deployed and stored without tools
- No more having to be there to lift your wet dog out of the water
We offer two models of dog ladders for fiberglass boats:
The patented SLM-12 is designed to quickly and securely mount to the boat’s swim ladder and can be installed and removed while on the boat or in the water. It can also be easily detached and float next to the boat when humans need to use the swim ladder. U.S. Patent No. 8,596,212
The PM-6 is designed to mount on a flat platform and cantilevers into the water without struts. Two pivot mounts are bolted through the platform, allowing the step assembly to pivot up out of the water and be quickly removed.